ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ Game Thread: Alabama vs. Georgia

This team is going to get killed by Baylor

Davidson is a liability on offense in the half court
Quinerly has lost his mojo

This team is mentally weak. Case in point….Ellis gets hurt. Has to go to the locker room for 15 minutes and now is playing.

The players that you see not hustling. That’s crazy. When these athletes work so hard. Why would you get on the court during game time and not give effort. That’s what is so hard to watch.

Everybody on the floor is moping around, heads down, etc…
Someone close to the team told me they have no leadership .. this was the beginning of the year and I hoped someone would assume the reins ..
A big NOPE

Reactions: mbbama
When did we decide to go to “one on one” against the world? No ball movement! Missing layups on the dribble drives.

No coming back from this one. Just bad and disappointing obviously. This is on all of them. Just can’t defend and can’t hit shots. No leadership on the team and no confidence. Just watch the Georgia guys go to the line and everyone of them shoot free throws with confidence. Sounds dumb, but just watch them compared to our guys. Just tough after all the good early this season. Maybe we are just drained from the tough early schedule. 🤷🏼‍♂️
No bigs can definitely hurt and again no shooters other than Shack.
I will still support this team every game, but will dread each one.

Last edited:
This has got to be the laziest excuse for team in a Bama uniform I have ever witnessed, go to a place against a team that hasn’t won a league game and play with no HEART!!!! What is the problem with Quinerly??? Looks like Billingsley in a basketball uniform….. where is the fire and intensity from the Head Coach!!!!

Unfortunately I'll be in attendance this Saturday. I wish I hadn't spent a small fortune on them. This is truly disgusting. This team is pathetic.

Reactions: stiffdogg37
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT