ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ Game Thread: Alabama vs. Missouri

7 points in 7 minutes! I repeat 7 points in 7 minutes! And i dont fet why you try and make a point by bringing 1 kid in! Empty the entire Fn bench!

Reactions: jtr4dad
Goat23 I believe it's more on the players. Not sure what oats can do. It's not like he can sit people.
He's the one making millions. Got a big extension, that I was against when it happened, so he needs to figure it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bhug
@G.O.A.T-23, what's he to do shut the whole season down?
No, he's to coach his current team. Not a system that isn't working with this group of players. They are 297th in the country in 3 pt shooting, yet they keep throwing up brick after brick.

Coach them to give more effort on D and rebounding. We blame other coaches when shit doesn't go well; the buck stops with Oats.

D was up and down, but won the first half rebounding battle, only 4 TOs, and down 4 mainly because JQ and Rojas can’t throw it in the ocean from a cruise liner…I would throw a rock at Shack but his low efficiency scoring is just what it is most of the time.

Reactions: Codie B
Bro he just won the sec regular season and sec tournament. Sign him up for the next ten years… this fan base can be… impressive
Sign him up for the next ten years for one good season. That is the mindset of programs that next won shit and never will win shit, not Alabama.

No, he's to coach his current team. Not a system that isn't working with this group of players. They are 297th in the country in 3 pt shooting, yet they keep throwing up brick after brick.

Coach them to give more effort on D and rebounding. We blame other coaches when shit doesn't go well; the buck stops with Oats.
We were actually 300th coming into today’s game. We’re well on our way to sinking even lower than that.

Reactions: G.O.A.T-23
Bad defense not withstanding, it is quiet humorous that Mizzou absolutely does not miss.

Titans about to try and go on a game winning drive if you guys can pry yourselves away from this game.

Every ****ing shot goes in for Missouri. Every ****ing game it's the same shit. Can't take any more of this garbage.

I'm done. Someone hit me up when this coaching staff learns to coach more than throwing up 3s.

I'll watch the Bengals upset these punkass Titans...

Missouri played its best two games both against Bama.
Bama can’t stop them and they don’t miss many shots.

It's about all I can do to watch this team play. I have turned off several games this year and am real close on this one. And I love Bama basketball. I know you do too!
I do love Bama basketball. Sad thing is I know I will be back as soon as this Titans game is over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT