ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ Game Thread: Alabama vs. Missouri

People can hate all they want but Pearl can flat out sign talent and get them to play with their heads on fire. Will be interesting to see what big schools go after him in 2-3 years. UNC can't be real happy with their in-house hire right now. Crazy how these Blue bloods insist on hiring "Duke" men or "UNC" men with a guy like Pearl or Drew doing what they are doing at AU and Baylor.
Many here hate to hear this, but Pearl is a top 5, top 10 type coach that knows how to get the job done. The first thing they will say is he cheats but those same posters wanted Rick Pitino before Bama hired Oats.

People can hate all they want but Pearl can flat out sign talent and get them to play with their heads on fire. Will be interesting to see what big schools go after him in 2-3 years. UNC can't be real happy with their in-house hire right now. Crazy how these Blue bloods insist on hiring "Duke" men or "UNC" men with a guy like Pearl or Drew doing what they are doing at AU and Baylor.
I have, honestly, thought Auburn is the best college BB team in the country for more than two weeks now. I rarely bet anymore, but I bet on them at that time to win it all. We all know in the tournament anything can happen, but I liked my odds on a C note bet. I may throughly dislike Auburn, but no honest person can deny how good they are this year.

You might want to check your facts. I was saying the kid would be a lottery pick before the first mock drafts came out and you were one of the first who tried to call me out on it.

It's a freaking message board and I say exactly what is on my mind. It posters like you that can't deal with it but that's a you problem.

The same posters that will call players names and wish they would leave are the same ones who get their feeling hurt when they are called morons. I always found it humorous that many of you can attack these kids characters but get butthurt when you get the same treatment.

Oh, and you care what I think. That's why you're always one of the first to comment...
Please don't argue with this guy. I know him personally and he is literally a genius, seriously. 🙄

Reactions: G.O.A.T-23
I have, honestly, thought Auburn is the best college BB team in the country for more than two weeks now. I rarely bet anymore, but I bet on them at that time to win it all. We all know in the tournament anything can happen, but I liked my odds on a C note bet. I may throughly dislike Auburn, but no honest person can deny how good they are this year.
Going to take a horrible shooting night or an opponent catching fire to knock them off. Their point guard (Green?) plays with tremendous swagger, Smith is pretty much unguardable, and Kessler demands attention down low. Almost need 6 guys to slow them down because you just can't afford to help.

Reactions: Codie B
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT