ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD: Mississippi State at No. 2 Alabama

They might as well be shooting with their eyes closed tonight! F'n awful!

Not sure where he’d get the minutes but he does good things when he plays. I think Gurley has played really well in this 2nd half.
@Tony_Tsoukalas actually he can have some of Clowneys minutes after he just shot that quick 3 when we could have used clock and he was 0-5. So stupid.

A win. A very ugly win but a few weeks from now it will just be another W in the W-L.

We have a few guys that need to straighten out their shot before our crazy Feb stretch.

Lol, stop overreacting. Clowney is a stud and a 1st round-draft pick. Bad shoot but he's also 18.
I knew you were coming. I’ve been his biggest fan. But my 8 year old jumped up and said what is he doing? And the bench was yelling at them to hold it.

My biggest concern is living and dying by the 3. Got to be balanced or it will come back to bite you in the end.

I knew we had it the whole time.

The Rock Reaction GIF

I knew you were coming. I’ve been his biggest fan. But my 8 year old jumped up and said what is he doing? And the bench was yelling at them to hold it.
Then try not making asinine statements. Yes it was a dumb shot but to say someone else should be taking his minutes 🙄

It was a joke man. Chill sometimes.
I don't joke about the Tide.

But on the real, it's hard to detect sarcasm on this board when you have posters who makes some of the them most outlandish statements daily.

I don't joke about the Tide.

But on the real, it's hard to detect sarcasm on this board when you have posters who makes some of the them most outlandish statements daily.
You’re right. But I love Clowney. When people praise Miller, which I do, I always try to mention Clowney. Wayyy overlooked.

Reactions: G.O.A.T-23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT