ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD: No. 11 Alabama at South Carolina

no surprise. hes a complete liability on offense these last few weeks. Ellis has passed him up and has 10x the potential. petty, Reese, and herb are all fighting for the worst on the team and passed up by the high energy younger guys
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Time to just it Herb for a couple games. If Bama can't beat SC and UGA without him they don't deserve to win.

Reactions: onebamamaniax
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
nothing I said was a lie. I get it. fans feel loyalty because hes been here forever and plays good defense even while injured. But with more talent on the team. herb is a walking clank at the rim IF he doesn't turn it over on the way. it is what it is. Ellis is great on D and way better shooting the ball

nothing I said was a lie. I get it. fans feel loyalty because hes been here forever and plays good defense even while injured. But with more talent on the team. herb is a walking clank at the rim IF he doesn't turn it over on the way. it is what it is. Ellis is great on D and way better shooting the ball
CLOWN and nothing I said was a lie!

Alabama leads South Carolina 68-64 with 7:50 remaining.

John Petty has 20 points on 7 of 11 shooting, his best game in almost a month.

Don't understand why we don't run that set for Petty on the other side of the court where he's moving left to shoot and not right.

I’m surprised we even have a lead with Valentine officiating

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: frazor
Buddy you’re not wrong about everything with Herb, but it’s the stuff that he does that he does that does helps us win. I get just as frustrated with him offensively and the last few games he has hurt us, but we wouldn’t be here without him.

haha. either way what I said was true. the biggest liability on the team is herb jones. followed by Reese.
Yet Herb is being considered as a second round pick in the upcoming NBA Draft. Herb is the glue on this team and when he's healthy and playing well, this team is really good.

Buddy you’re not wrong about everything with Herb, but it’s the stuff that he does that he does that does helps us win. I get just as frustrated with him offensively and the last few games he has hurt us, but we wouldn’t be here without him.
He has lost 3 games clanking balls off the rim in our losses. he does good on d. early on we couldn't play without him. but now that ellis has got way better with playing time its time to take minutes from him and give to a more talented young guy with greater potential.

• Haha
When Herb or Rojas just keep getting to put the ball on the floor, I feel like we aren't even trying.

Yet Herb is being considered as a second round pick in the upcoming NBA Draft. Herb is the glue on this team and when he's healthy and playing well, this team is really good.
yeah. get ready to see that plummet. early on we couldn't win without him. But ellis has much better potential than herb and is playing better already. time to take minutes from the walking turnover that he is.

By the way...these announcers wow! I get they aren’t at the game, but it’s like they don’t watch it st all. They have their notes and taking points they read up last night and don’t pay attention to the actual game. All year!!

yeah. get ready to see that plummet. early on we couldn't win without him. But ellis has much better potential than herb and is playing better already. time to take minutes from the walking turnover that he is.
Let me guess, you were one of those who said before the season and during the early part of the year, that you could not wait for Petty, Herb, and Reese to be gone. This team would not be where they are without them.

Let me guess, you were one of those who said before the season and during the early part of the year, that you could not wait for Petty, Herb, and Reese to be gone. This team would not be where they are without them.
heck yeah. Those 3 are walking turnovers and walk down the court the majority of the time. Ellis is a superstar in the making. A great 2 way player. And no. each won us some games. Probably not Reese but herb and petty did for sure. They are just at their potential already. Other players are as good but haven't reached their potential at all.

Anyone keeping count of how many times our guys are just driving right to and into a defender? That’s not great defense but rather stupid offense.

For the record early I was really down on the seniors as well. I’ve changed my stance, but they were bad early. Haha!

You can't explain nothing to clowns, its a lost cause trying. If he would've said herb needs to sit because his injury has really messed with his game then that would be correct.

Final push. Need Herb to come in and rebound. Petty and Quinerly keep shooting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT