ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ Game thread: No. 6 Alabama at Memphis

How many times Memphis gonna slap the backboard during the shot? Thought that was frowned upon?

Jesus no. The last thing we need is the ball in shacks hands. He has his nights sure, but clanking shots off the rim isn't what we need
No way to keep the ball out of his hands. Already playing 3 on 5.

I do maintain that you cannot under any circumstance let the opponent go on a game altering 10-0 run without calling timeout. Oats finally called one after going down 17. We go on a 4-0 run after timeout and penny stopped it. Back to 18

Reactions: BamaNavyCPO
Alabama trims Memphis' lead to 74-60 with 7:04 to play. The Tide has made its last six shots

Our rebounding is the worst I have seen. They must be tired from the Houston game.

Darius Miles needs to learn to rebound instead of just slapping the ball out. 4 balls he could have grabbed but let Memphis have the offensive rebound

Reactions: pfaud001
Let’s try to remember several weeks back we were going to be really happy with winning 2 out of 3 against Gonzaga, Houston and Memphis. And yes we thought we might have this kind of game against Gonzaga, but instead we are having it tonight.
I will say this I do think in the future even with this Oats system we might just need a beast inside and beast I mean a lot of weight and can fight for rebounds. I love Bediako and think he’s been good, but just need someone that can fight inside.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought if a player was too injured to shoot their FT, they couldn't come back in the game...

Memphis must be like 40-42 from the free throw line… and they’ve committed 2 fouls this half

Let’s try to remember several weeks back we were going to be really happy with winning 2 out of 3 against Gonzaga, Houston and Memphis. And yes we thought we might have this kind of game against Gonzaga, but instead we are having it tonight.
I will say this I do think in the future even with this Oats system we might just need a beast inside and beast I mean a lot of weight and can fight for rebounds. I love Bediako and think he’s been good, but just need someone that can fight inside.
Gary has been a great rebounder and suddenly non existent as a rebounder. That is his most valuable attribute

Looks like we are gonna get beat by double digits! What a let down!

On that last free throw Gary got pushed a good 5 feet on his box out. By the time the ball came off he was almost under the rim.

JD and Keon out here giving it their all. Just need JD to develop some offense.

I’d like to know how many shot farther than 5’ from the goal Memphis has made.. it’s not many

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT