ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ Game thread: No. 6 Alabama at Memphis

Sometimes it just ain't your night. Our guys are visibly gassed. Get rested, come back and get a win at home on Saturday. Nothing else to be said.

Reactions: mtmax
Can we sneak in another Coach Penny Hardaway locker rom quote before the game is over?? I’m on the edge of my seat

Reactions: rsaxoniii
Let’s move on from this one. Nothing good about tonight. Again we won 2 out of the 3 big non conference games here in December.
Roll Tide!

Last edited:
Reactions: frazor
Man we gotta get some more minutes from other bigs down the stretch. Gurley gonna have to step up and Bediako gotta try to stay out of foul trouble. Our guys look flat out gassed. Biggest issue imo is half court offense. Too many isos. Too many one man drive n dish attempts. Have to move the ball better. Love the fight tho. Rest up fellas

Reactions: mowens75 and KJ454
It doesn't happen often, but it was not the teams best night or Oates best night coaching. When Bates was killing Memphis, Penny benched him. Memphis lived on the pick and roll all night in their half court sets and we had no adjustments. Just disappointing.

I’m not freaking out about being 8-2 but we have to talent to be top 10 in the country and we won’t be if we dump 2 out of every 10 games because there’s gonna be games we don’t dump and just get beat

I’m not freaking out about being 8-2 but we have to talent to be top 10 in the country and we won’t be if we dump 2 out of every 10 games because there’s gonna be games we don’t dump and just get beat
What? Think before you type.

Reactions: frazor
Ellis mostly the only one interested. I imagine because he did not play well Saturday. Davison played well early and always competes. Nate didn't do much tonight either. Shouldn't schedule like that if you're gonna carry a three day hangover.

We lost to Iona and 3/4 of the sec is better than them
200.gif

Reactions: Sweetlou2.0
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT