ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread: No. 6 Alabama at Mississippi State

We are so flat footed when the ball comes off the rim on defensive rebounds. Get a damn rebound for goodness sake.

This team frustrates me so much.we just can't handle the simple things like holding onto the basketball.

Our offensive philosophy... layups or 3s. Unfortunately, we suc at layups

Jones and Petty are two weak to take the ball inside for layups! Not good strategy!

Reactions: vegas man
I wonder if we practice shots at the basket or do we just shoot outside shots? Haha! I mean is seems that we’ve gotten worse as the year has gone on missing easy ones or just making an opportunity for an easy on at the basket.
but hey we are winning!

I wonder if we practice shots at the basket or do we just shoot outside shots? Haha! I mean is seems that we’ve gotten worse as the year has gone on missing easy ones or just making an opportunity for an easy on at the basket.
but hey we are winning!
I know they miss plenty of wide open shots too but 6'6" guys barreling head long into a congested lane is just dumb. The data may support it but the play of our guys doesn't.

Reactions: vegas man
I can’t wait for Petty to be a lottery pick. Lol
Don’t forget that according to some on this board 20plus year NBA scouts should be fired for not thinking Herb will be drafted.

ROLL TIDE!!

Well this one has become embarrassing. We just can’t hit a shot and our seniors are no where to be found. Poor Herb can’t do anything offensively and not sure when the last time Petty hit or even attempted a shot. We got to win this one. Got to do it on defense and stop there inside game

If we dont win this game then watch out for Auburns motivation to keep us from winning the SEC

Last edited:
Brick, brick, brick, brick, brick, brick, brick, brick, freakin brick! It confuses me why Darius Miles never gets to play considering how bad we've need points of late! The guy is instant offense!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT