ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread: No. 6 Alabama vs. LSU (SEC Championship Game)

Need to pull away now and run them hard. Most of their lineup is up around 100 minutes or more played since Fri.

If Petty could make a shot or two we'd blow them out in these last 8 minutes.

Had really hoped we would blow their doors off again but it can still happen.

fun fact, with 500k instagram followers JQ could charge $3,000 per sponsored post he posted if likeness becomes a thing

what's the point of you dreaming here? help me understand why you would want any player that was coached by wade? All are worthless. They have the best 3 player trio in the SEC and couldn't win the regular season due to a lack of coaching by a snake
So, that's on the coach. I didn't say anything about wanting Wade. I simply acknowledged the fact that Watford is damn good and is deep dicking our bigs right now. He's a player I wish would have stayed in the state; with him, this team would be that much better.

Reactions: sipsey37
Unbelievable luck... a blocked shot goes straight to their best player

So, that's on the coach. I didn't say anything about wanting Wade. I simply acknowledged the fact that Watford is damn good and is deep dicking our bigs right now. He's a player I wish would have stayed in the state; with him, this team would be that much better.
hes damaged goods. Once they get the hammer by the NCAA the players best bets are opening only fans accounts with corndogs.

Reactions: tideitude
hes damaged goods. Once they get the hammer by the NCAA the players best bets are opening only fans accounts with corndogs.
Blah blah blah, how hard is it for you to follow me saying, “I wish he would have picked Alabama”?

When it comes to the next level, they give zero cares about who took money in college.

Man, I really hope Watford gets a draft grade and goes pro. Really developing unhealthy hate there. Also tired of Bama fans talking about him.

Can't deny he's got about the softest touch when shooting of any post player in college.

Blah blah blah, how hard is it for you to follow me saying, “I wish he would have picked Alabama”?

When it comes to the next level, they give zero cares about who took money in college.
I could care less about Watford. You go to lsu you become and buy into the culture they've created and are not shy about. the bag and assault. thats it. I will always hope he never succeeds. Better learn to make that corndog disappear on OF

Good grief, I think its in Petty's head now. He's missing shots like he's aiming the shot and bricking it left or right of the rim. If he just hits a couple this game would be over already. The whole team flows better when he's hitting shots.

I could care less about Watford. You go to lsu you become and buy into the culture they've created and are not shy about. the bag and assault. thats it. I will always hope he never succeeds. Better learn to make that corndog disappear on OF
Jesus some of you grown men take these sports played by kids far too seriously. I hope the young man goes on to be as successful as his hard work allows him to be.

Every time we get a couple score lead they get a 3 or and 1. Can't just get away.

Jesus some of you grown men take these sports played by kids far too seriously. I hope the young man goes on to be as successful as his hard work allows him to be.
YOU TAKE THE BAG AND CHOOSE AN INSTITUTION THAT ENCOURAGES SEXUAL ASSULT OVER AND OVER. Thats who you support? not surprised

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT