ADVERTISEMENT

hard question that really dont have answer right now

Quitting your job is quitting your job. If you quit your job, you are a quitter according to you. You're the one trying to establish a difference between good quitters and bad quitters, not me. You're describing yourself as a quitter, so Ive said I'm ok calling you a quitter.
And I’m going to cry myself to sleep. Yes there are appropriate ways to move on and inappropriate ways. If you can’t see that I don’t know what to say. No quitting your job is not quitting your job. Not showing up one day is very different from respectfully giving notice.

Reactions: G.O.A.T-23
And I’m going to cry myself to sleep. Yes there are appropriate ways to move on and inappropriate ways. If you can’t see that I don’t know what to say. No quitting your job is not quitting your job. Not showing up one day is very different from respectfully giving notice.

So now there's a difference between appropriate quitting and inappropriate quitting. Let me guess, you've only done the appropriate kind so you think that makes you a better person, and yet you're going to allegedly cheer on a football and basketball team in a few months with people who you don't respect on it. Maybe you should stop watching sports entirely so you aren't thrown into such emotional turmoil

So now there's a difference between appropriate quitting and inappropriate quitting. Let me guess, you've only done the appropriate kind so you think that makes you a better person, and yet you're going to allegedly cheer on a football and basketball team in a few months with people who you don't respect on it. Maybe you should stop watching sports entirely so you aren't thrown into such emotional turmoil
Not “now there’s a difference”... that’s been my point the entire time. What have you not understood? Sports, for a fan is a fantasy world where we cheer on kids who wear a jersey that represents our school or town. I’ve never met any of them. I have no problem cheering for someone who I believe made a wrong decision at one point. I hope Burnett averages a triple double next season and takes us to the final 4.

Not “now there’s a difference”... that’s been my point the entire time. What have you not understood? Sports, for a fan is a fantasy world where we cheer on kids who wear a jersey that represents our school or town. I’ve never met any of them. I have no problem cheering for someone who I believe made a wrong decision at one point. I hope Burnett averages a triple double next season and takes us to the final 4.

My point is that if someone on a message board is claiming to be the moral authority on who is good and who is bad, that tells me that person is probably the real bad guy. I don't believe that you should be allowed to quit something as a paid professional and claiming to be morally superior to someone who was unpaid and quit their current situation to go to a better one. That happens every day. You've truly done nothing but make yourself look worse as you've spent the last few months lambasting an 18 year old for trying to improve his career, then claiming you'll cheer for someone you don't respect. The "moral authority" guy still cheering for bad guys certainly does not make you a "good guy"

My point is that if someone on a message board is claiming to be the moral authority on who is good and who is bad, that tells me that person is probably the real bad guy. I don't believe that you should be allowed to quit something as a paid professional and claiming to be morally superior to someone who was unpaid and quit their current situation to go to a better one. That happens every day. You've truly done nothing but make yourself look worse as you've spent the last few months lambasting an 18 year old for trying to improve his career, then claiming you'll cheer for someone you don't respect. The "moral authority" guy still cheering for bad guys certainly does not make you a "good guy"
And now you’re back to the good person bad person thing. You either have a legitimate deficiency, which is completely fine. Or, you’re an extremely talented troll, who has once again hooked me in with impeccable precision. If that’s the case, a tip of the hat to you, sir.

And now you’re back to the good person bad person thing. You either have a legitimate deficiency, which is completely fine. Or, you’re an extremely talented troll, who has once again hooked me in with impeccable precision. If that’s the case, a tip of the hat to you, sir.

If you don't have any negative opinions of burnett then why are you even continuing to tell everyone he's a quitter? I'm betting you weren't this adamant about Saban or Wimp quitting in the "wrong way"

If you don't have any negative opinions of burnett then why are you even continuing to tell everyone he's a quitter? I'm betting you weren't this adamant about Saban or Wimp quitting in the "wrong way"
I have a negative opinion of a particular decision he’s made. But somehow in my adulthood I’ve discovered the ability to discern the difference between a bad choice and a bad person. As I’ve said before, I’m sure Burnett is a fine kid and will do well in life. His decision to quit on his team mid season is lame

I have a negative opinion of a particular decision he’s made. But somehow in my adulthood I’ve discovered the ability to discern the difference between a bad choice and a bad person. As I’ve said before, I’m sure Burnett is a fine kid and will do well in life. His decision to quit on his team mid season is lame

Noted. Now stop telling everyone about it every damn chance you get. No one cares about your blobby old ass pointing out a single player made a single decision you disagree with.

Noted. Now stop telling everyone about it every damn chance you get. No one cares about your blobby old ass pointing out a single player made a single decision you disagree with.
I’ll probably just continue to post what I want but I appreciate the advice.

Reactions: pfaud001
I’ll probably just continue to post what I want but I appreciate the advice.

If you're going to harp on every kid at every university who made a single decision you disagree with, you really are going to have to quit your job and become a full time poster here

If you're going to harp on every kid at every university who made a single decision you disagree with, you really are going to have to quit your job and become a full time poster here
I’ll agree actually that I probably have harped on it a bit much. It rustles me... but it is what it is. Point taken

Reactions: RTRfromGA
I.... wait for it....quit trying to make sense with that guy. If he is trolling, he got me and that's not easy to do. But something tells me that he's serious which is the sad part.

Reactions: Sweetlou10
I’ll agree actually that I probably have harped on it a bit much. It rustles me... but it is what it is. Point taken
I don't think you have anything to apologize about. You made your statement and he disagrees with it so he keeps coming at you and me with some of the worst comparisons I've seen from and adult trying to make a point.

When a player leaves a team team he was a bad fit did not buy in etc.... when he comes to your team he was a bad fit there because of the program ... when he leaves your team .. it was his fault or he simply was not good enough ... same story just different players and different teams ,....

We will have a couple of kids leave and it will be they just were not good enough / did not buy in etc....

Last edited:
Preseason scrimmages should be off the charts competitive. I’d like to attend those practices.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT