ADVERTISEMENT

I didnt know Mark Barron went off like that!!!!

kingstephens

All American
Jul 1, 2011
19 tackles 10 solo 2 tfl 2 ff playing linebacker. He got moved to linebacker and snapped, I think he has found his true position now. I remember him playing linebacker in high school, I saw him play for the first time in the state championship, I made a point to watch him, Destin Hood, and I think Matchett because they were Bama commits. On defense he played middle linebacker...man that was one of the best defensive performances I had ever seen on the high school level, Barron was all over the place. One play he was at his middle linebacker spot, qb drops back to pass, Barron drops in coverage, turns and runs 35 yards downfield and picks off the pass at the front pylon..I couldn't believe he made that play, it was unbelievable.. That night from the middle linebacker spot, it seem like he was the safety, sometimes corner, sometimes DT..Barron covered the whole field playing middle linebacker. After that game, I couldn't wait for him to get on campus, he was the best player on the field. AJ was the qb of that team and they won state that night.
I'm so happy for Mark, a special talent...one of my all time favorite Bama players

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News