ADVERTISEMENT

Investigator reveals Brandon Miller was on-scene for fatal shooting

Thing is he didn't know the shooting was gonna happen nor was he around when it did happen. Miles and Davis rode with miller and they were going to a club. Miller left because line was to long. Miles calls him because he left his gun in miller's car. Dash can and surveillance shoes Miller was not around during the shooting, which is what he told police and police confirmed from video footage. He was walking around with Miles before the shooting but was not around when it happened. Miles and Davis retrieved Miles gun from miller's car, which he brought back because it was Miles. The media ran with the story before all the facts where out there.
Where is the narrative that B. Miller and J. Bradley blocked in the victims car coming from? And where did you read that B. Miller was not around during the shooting?

Thing is he didn't know the shooting was gonna happen nor was he around when it did happen. Miles and Davis rode with miller and they were going to a club. Miller left because line was to long. Miles calls him because he left his gun in miller's car. Dash can and surveillance shoes Miller was not around during the shooting, which is what he told police and police confirmed from video footage. He was walking around with Miles before the shooting but was not around when it happened. Miles and Davis retrieved Miles gun from miller's car, which he brought back because it was Miles. The media ran with the story before all the facts where out there.
The word "provided" makes it seem like Miller handed him the weapon and he fired it right away. Deceiving click bait.

So you want to ruin two people's lives that didn't commit a crime, so the media won't jump on Bama in the Press and you have to go to work and face Auburn/UGA fans? Or you have to hide on Social Media? We have a " Legal System" and not a Justice System. Legally, they are not guilty of anything.

We only know snippets of what happened, and people are willing to kill the program. smh!
I am not in a position to ruin Miller or Bradley’s lives…according to our laws they’ve committed no crime. I said I wish there was some way to legally hold them accountable for the life and lives their poor judgement helped to ruin. Legally the only recourse the victims family will have against either of them is to sue Miller and Bradley’s for their poor judgement. And even then I am not sure that her family will win a single penny. If Miller did not give Darius Miles his gun before this young girl was murdered then I’ll apologize.

By the way I’ve never been concerned about what some fan from another school has to say about Alabama…that sounds more like a slowpoke problem.

• Haha
Reactions: Slowpoke Catracho
Now that time has passed and the national media has ran with the first article that came out about everything, they’re starting to backtrack on what they published.

The author stated that Brandon didn’t actually give Miles the gun, it was left in his backseat when Miller took Miles to the club that night. Miles left it under the backseat of the car. When Miles texted Miller to bring it, he was just requesting to retrieve his own gun from Brandon’s car. When Miller arrived, Miles and the shooter got the gun and went to their vehicle and Miller left.

Afterward is when the shooting happened. You can rush to judgement and make all the opinions you want, that’s you’re right. The facts always find the surface though and there’s a reason Brandon was cleared of any wrongdoing.

Now that time has passed and the national media has ran with the first article that came out about everything, they’re starting to backtrack on what they published.

The author stated that Brandon didn’t actually give Miles the gun, it was left in his backseat when Miller took Miles to the club that night. Miles left it under the backseat of the car. When Miles texted Miller to bring it, he was just requesting to retrieve his own gun from Brandon’s car. When Miller arrived, Miles and the shooter got the gun and went to their vehicle and Miller left.

Afterward is when the shooting happened. You can rush to judgement and make all the opinions you want, that’s you’re right. The facts always find the surface though and there’s a reason Brandon was cleared of any wrongdoing.
Well, I TRULY hope what I read, or inferred out of the original article is incorrect, but did Miller’s car not have 2 bullets hit his windshield? How is he not there then? Did he leave his car? Did Miller and Bradley block the other car in by how they parked their cars?

Okay, someone is lying and I expect it is the boyfriend. I want to see the ballistics report and the tox reports before forming any opinion. Who fired the shots into Miller’s car? What weapon was Davis firing? There appears to be a video and what does it show? Exactly where does the video show the cars parked? Exactly what happened when Davis got the weapon? What order does the video show shots fired?

Look someone is dead and Davis was shot. There are bullet holes in Miller’s car. Today I have more questions than answers.

Last edited:
Well, I TRULY hope what I read, or inferred out of the original article is incorrect, but did Miller’s car not have 2 bullets hit his windshield? How is he not there then? Did he leave his car? Did Miller and Bradley block the other car in by how they parked their cars?
He left his car and Miller + Bradley left well before the shooting per the cops and DA. The street they parked on is a very narrow street so they didn’t park to intentionally block

He left his car and Miller + Bradley left well before the shooting per the cops and DA. The street they parked on is a very narrow street so they didn’t park to intentionally block
Where is the information coming from that Miller's car was used to block the victims in??

Where is the information coming from that Miller's car was used to block the victims in??
Two vehicles - a Dodge Charger and a Dodge Challenger that belonged to Miles’ teammates, Miller and Bradley - were blocking the road where the Jeep was parked.

They weren’t parked to block them. If you know the street, it’s very narrow and they were parked on the side but would still be enough to slightly impede the street.

Reactions: Codie B
Well, that is good to hear, and does change the dynamics of the story. Certainly different from what I read/inferred from the original article, and makes me understand more why Miller was not charged with anything.

They weren’t parked to block them. If you know the street, it’s very narrow and they were parked on the side but would still be enough to slightly impede the street.
Are you saying they parked their cars and left on foot?

This thread is hypocrisy at its finest. Were this ANY other school, every one of you would be screaming about how bad all of this is. Calling for suspensions and heads to roll. God forbid it were another SEC team. But nope, it's Bama, so nothing to see here. Every single person in this thread should be ashamed and work on their self awareness. Flame away, hypocrites.
I think suspensions are due here.

I don’t think bama can win with or without these two players regardless.

This is toxic to a team and its culture.

Reactions: BamaTexan

Well that’s different. Thanks for clarifying

Reactions: Codie B
Two vehicles - a Dodge Charger and a Dodge Challenger that belonged to Miles’ teammates, Miller and Bradley - were blocking the road where the Jeep was parked.
Links please detective??

But I doubt that’s a job you could actually hold…and disrespectful to those in blue. Punta!

Reactions: onebamamaniax
I think suspensions are due here.

I don’t think bama can win with or without these two players regardless.

This is toxic to a team and its culture.

So you want two players who did not commit a crime per Tuscaloosa PD / DA suspended? That's not justice. That's convicting a person who is innocent .
No wonder so many people serve time in prison for crimes they do not commit. Look at what the juries are made up with.

Well I'm not going to rush to judgement on anything concerning this case. I feel bad for everyone involved in this case because multiple lives were ruined. If Miller was simply bringing Miles his gun he left under the backseat earlier, I would see no problem and can understand why he was cleared. The bigger issue in my opinion is that with the new permit less carry laws, illegal possession of a firearm is out the window for anyone over 18 without a record it seems. More people will carry and more arguments will probably be settled with firearms. As someone who has carried over 30 years, I saw no problem going to the sheriff's office, being fingerprinted, and paying the fee. It's not a knock on gun laws but more about human nature. If the legal drinking age went to 16, more kids would drink because it would be legal. I trust that the DA, police and everyone else involved in this case have crossed their T's and dotted their i's because the scrutiny on this case will be unreal.

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaNavyCPO

This is more withholding info from the article that went viral.
So if true, then a hack crafted a narrative here with details that were left out and knowing it would create a gigantic shitstorm in social media. That site is likely going to get more clicks out of this than all their articles in the last year combined. And most that read that version will never see the longer version where Miles left the gun in Miller's car, asked Miller to bring it back, and Miller then left the car parked and walked away from the scene before the incident. All they've read and will remember is Miller as a wheel man that brought a loaded gun to a murderer like some gangland hit job. In that misleading context this looks like some next level coverup to protect a star.

It wasn't clicking with me that Miller/Bradley were suddenly somehow involved and yet weren't even held for questioning at the time. It makes sense now that they weren't as they were connected but not involved.

Even in the 90s it would have been hard for a police chief and DA to hide a high profile individuals involvement in a murder case and it would have been impossible in today's surveillance/news environment. Someone would have had a video contradicting everything. Instead all the video and text messages apparently back up Millers side but we may never see that.

This leaves us with Oats statement which took something that looked bad and turned it into something different entirely. Even after walking it back it still looks bad without having all the facts to the situation.

Careful, all the FOGs rushing to hang Oats, half the basketball team, the police chief, and the DA will take offense to using lord Saban to deflect. Obviously ...

Friday Movie GIF

Careful, all the FOGs rushing to hang Oats, half the basketball team, the police chief, and the DA will take offense to using lord Saban to deflect. Obviously ...

Friday Movie GIF
Miles left his gun in Millers car. Miles texted Miller such and wanted him to bring it to him. So he did. He didn’t say…hey I need my gun so I can give it to this guy to kill somebody.

The Tuscaloosa PD conducted an exhausting and thorough investigation and determined that there is nothing to charge Bradley or Miller with, yet you wish they had been charged with something anyway? You don't have access to any of the evidence, but you want 2 players that the Tuscaloosa PD has exonerated to be kicked off the team. Both guys exercised poor judgement, but that's not a crime. Investigators also noted that Miller was honest and forthright when interviewed about what transpired that night. He didn't know that the gun was going to be used to shoot someone.
Some of the statements and assumptions about this story are why innocent people end up in prison. People make stuff up or create a storyline that fits an imaginary narrative. There is the law, there are the facts and then there is the truth. You shouldn’t create a narrative that allows your consciousness to accept what’s not factually correct.

Did Miller and Bradley make immature decisions in this situation? Yes, they did. Is it something any of us would have done? I’m sure 50% of us would’ve taken Miles his gun, especially if you’re still near and/or you don’t want to be in possession of the firearm anyway. But, they didn’t violate the law. In the future, I’m sure they will make certain that no one rides in their car with a gun in the future. I’m sure they will leave situations where people are acting out stupidly AND not return.

I can’t imagine the stress and burden that each of those guys internalize knowing that, if they make a different decision, possibly no one dies or goes to jail. In the same vein, there is also the possibility of living with the thought that their teammate and friend being killed by gunfire when unable to defend himself because they chose not to return Miles’s weapon when he requested it. Everyone can get on their high horse all day and beat your chest as to what you’d do. But, this ain’t about you, your behavior or feelings. This is about the life and situations that society has constructed for children and young adults who are still maturing in their decision-making. If you sign up for the military or apply for a job with law enforcement, that’s one thing. But, waking up and living your life as one grows up and learns on life’s continuum is another, especially in our present gun culture.

Not to be forgotten, the most important fact in this situation is that a young lady senselessly lost her life and her child lost his mother. It teaches us that at any moment a situation, not of your doing, can change your life’s trajectory and that of others you know and don’t know. We all need remember that our actions and decisions have consequences: good and bad. We need to not allow our emotions or feelings or what we might do unduly or unfairly disperse judgment by subconsciously or purposefully assigning prejudicial blame or intent on those involved in this matter, especially without knowing ALL of the facts.

Last edited:
Some of the statements and assumptions about this story are why innocent people end up in prison. People make stuff up or create a storyline that fits an imaginary narrative. There is the law, there are the facts and then there is the truth. You shouldn’t create a narrative that allows your consciousness to accept what’s not factually correct.

Did Miller and Bradley make immature decisions in this situation? Yes, they did. Is it something any of us would have done? I’m sure 50% of us would’ve taken Miles his gun, especially if you’re still near and/or you don’t want to be in possession of the firearm anyway. But, they didn’t violate the law. In the future, I’m sure they will make certain that no one rides in their car with a gun in the future. I’m sure they will leave situations where people are acting out stupidly AND not return.

I can’t imagine the stress and burden that each of those guys internalize knowing that, if they make a different decision, possibly no one dies or goes to jail. In the same vein, there is also the possibility of living with the thought that their teammate and friend being killed by gunfire when unable to defend himself because they chose not to return Miles’s weapon when he requested it. Everyone can get on their high horse all day and beat your chest as to what you’d do. But, this ain’t about you, your behavior or feelings. This is about the life and situations that society has constructed for children and young adults who are still maturing in their decision-making. If you sign up for the military or apply for a job with law enforcement, that’s one thing. But, waking up and living your life as one grows up and learns on life’s continuum is another, especially in our present gun culture.

Not to be forgotten, the most important fact in this situation is that a young lady senselessly lost her life and her child lost his mother. It teaches us that at any moment a situation, not of your doing, can change your life’s trajectory and that of others you know and don’t know. We all need remember that our actions and decisions have consequences: good and bad. We need to not allow our emotions or feelings or what we might do unduly or unfairly disperse judgment by subconsciously or purposefully assigning prejudicial blame or intent on those involved in this matter, especially without knowing ALL of the facts.
I’ll be 100% honest, if my friend left his gun in my vehicle, and told me he wanted it back, I would have taken it to him too. Now, if he told me he was planning on shooting someone, in would’ve had no part in that. According to what investigators said, there was no texts stating WHY he wanted Miller to bring his gun back to him. Oats is in a tough place. Thing is, he knows WAYYYYY more than any of us about this case. All the media wants to do is fan the flames to get clicks on their stories. They don’t care about the whole truth anymore.

So, was it Miles' or Miller's car that Miller drove to the scene? There is a lot of conflicting information floating around.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT