ADVERTISEMENT

Investigator reveals Brandon Miller was on-scene for fatal shooting

So, if you and I were hunting buddies and you left your gun in my truck. You call me and say, hey man, can you bring me my gun. I bring your gun back to you, and in turn you shoot someone. Does that make me guilty of being involved in a murder? If I had no idea of your intentions?

Now, if Miller knew what was about to go down, he’s just as guilty as the shooter. But, investigators have said they’ve seen no evidence of him knowing the intentions.

All Oats can do is go by what he’s being told. And I can guarantee you, he isn’t the only one involved in making the decision of whether or not Miller can continue to play.

So, if you and I were hunting buddies and you left your gun in my truck. You call me and say, hey man, can you bring me my gun. I bring your gun back to you, and in turn you shoot someone. Does that make me guilty of being involved in a murder? If I had no idea of your intentions?

Now, if Miller knew what was about to go down, he’s just as guilty as the shooter. But, investigators have said they’ve seen no evidence of him knowing the intentions.

All Oats can do is go by what he’s being told. And I can guarantee you, he isn’t the only one involved in making the decision of whether or not Miller can continue to play.
The reporter from Al.com indicated that Miles let Miller know he needed it for "self-defense," in street slang. I get what you're saying.

This absolutely changes the way I'll watch this team the rest of the season! Do I want this team to win it all? Of course I do, but Brandon Miller and Bradley are idiots to say the least! How can you be a top 5 projected pick and make a decision like this! And i dont want to hear the whole he's 19, because i ran the streets back in the day too, but knew when to leave certain areas and tell people no when it sounded sketchy! It just seems as though Bama Bball always has an asterisk with a good team! Unbelievable!

It just helps one ponder as to whether the cost of a program’s success is worth the reward.

Last edited:
Reactions: jmillerbama
The reporter from Al.com indicated that Miles let Miller know he needed it for "self-defense," in street slang. I get what you're saying.
Last I heard they said there was no evidence of Miller knowing “why” Miles needed his gun. Who knows. You damn sure can’t believe anything the media tells you. And I don’t believe anything AL.com/MSNBC has to say

Careful, all the FOGs rushing to hang Oats, half the basketball team, the police chief, and the DA will take offense to using lord Saban to deflect. Obviously ...

Friday Movie GIF
Yep. Lots of FOG's in this thread that couldn't name another player on our basketball team.

Reactions: cpat4bama

The Athletic Director has been invisible and very quiet with anything to do with this issue.

Where in the article does it say Miles told Miller it was for self defense? The way I read it is all that the text said is “I need my joint” with no other context given.

Sounds like Miller got lucky here and was bailed out by being honest and video backing it up. Not too many years ago, before our current surveillance state, he would have been arrested alongside Miles and Davis and likely had to go to trial to clear up the fact that he was at worst only indirectly involved.

Sadly Miles situation sounds a lot worse from reading this but admittedly I don't know enough about how this will translate when this process gets to the trial stage. He may get life or something very close to it.
When you are honest and have a dash cam, you are smart, not lucky.

Reactions: lainey2020
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT