ADVERTISEMENT

Kai Spears vs New York Times

I wouldn’t put a copy of The NY Times on the bottom of my kids Guinea pig cage. It is not worthy of being a crap collector. This particular article notwithstanding, I have always wondered who wastes their time reading this garbage?

Last edited:
Hope they get paid for the NYT’s lies
They might have messed with the wrong ones this time. His dad is the Marshall AD and his mom has her doctorate. They could very well be the kind that goes after them for dragging their name into something.

Reactions: bamakay and bet9
They might have messed with the wrong ones this time. His dad is the Marshall AD and his mom has her doctorate. They could very well be the kind that goes after them for dragging their name into something.
I have a lawyer in my family so I’m qualified to proclaim this (😜).

I think there is a clear path for damages from NYT’s libel

You guys know how hard it is to win a defamation lawsuit? Nothing will come of this and to be honest, no one really cares if he was there or not. He’s not important enough of a figure. If not for Miller being as good as he is, this whole story would have faded away until the court hearing.

Reactions: winin11 and bet9
I didn’t realize his dad was the AD at Marshall. Sounds like they about to go get them some of the NYT!
I remember this kid from the open practice at the beginning of the year I was impressed with thr few minutes I saw Like many of our walkons I think he could play somewhere else. I know its a long shot but I hope the family puts the Times out of business.

You guys know how hard it is to win a defamation lawsuit? Nothing will come of this and to be honest, no one really cares if he was there or not. He’s not important enough of a figure. If not for Miller being as good as he is, this whole story would have faded away until the court hearing.
lets be real its not about money they just them to write a retraction which is fair

Reactions: lainey2020
lets be real its not about money they just them to write a retraction which is fair
LOL at the NYT formally retracting anything they "report". Now that print is dead they don't even have to do a page 15 bottom corner "oh btw, this thing we said, maybe not entirely accurate, our bad".

Well Clay Travis is shouting from the roof tops again running with a false story who would of thought? Dude is such an attention whore.

I have met my fair share of mentally unhinged people in my time, but I have yet to meet a person that is so far gone that they admittedly read The NY Times. Scary that they may walk among us.
You won’t meet many of them if you live in Alabama. But basically anyone who voted for Biden may read the New York Times.
It is the Fox News of print media- tells its followers exactly what they want to hear.

You won’t meet many of them if you live in Alabama. But basically anyone who voted for Biden may read the New York Times.
It is the Fox News of print media- tells its followers exactly what they want to hear.
I usually read what Fox has to say on a subject and then read what CNN or MSNBC wrote on the same subject. Usually the truth is in the middle somewhere.

Reactions: lainey2020
I live in Florida. I don’t watch any MSM news outlets. If I want to watch make believe stuff, I would just as soon watch cartoons with my kids. Not sure why anyone would want to keep hearing that the world is ending, their country sucks, and everybody is evil and should hate one another. I loathe twitter. Not on Facebook. I don’t even waste the time watching ESPN anymore, outside of live games. I wouldn’t read The NY Times, because I am afraid I might start to believe something printed in there, and I am adverse from becoming a total babbling moron.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT