ADVERTISEMENT

Not looking good for BediakošŸ˜’

Bocat69

All American
Jan 16, 2011
Been watching this kid a lot with Team Canada. He has a long way to go. Just not the type of guy that fits into coach Oats system. I think he made a huge mistake picking us over systems like Texas or Big Ten schools. Luckily we had an advantage with the IMG and Canadian pipeline, but I just don't see him hanging around after not playing much year one.

Bobcat69, we're not looking for him to be a great offensive talent right now, but to be a rim protector and rebounder. He can run the floor, which means he's a fit for Oats' system.
I Hope your right. I just don't see it watching him play with Team Canada. Hopefully he can develop and be a force for us down low.

Bediako had very limited practice time with Team Canada as he's been at Bama workouts... and it shows.

He'll develop with Bama/CNO and refine & polish his skills. One thing for certain and according to JQ sounds like the pick & roll will work effectively with Bediako - who by the way is a mobile 7 footer who can also shoot a three if needed. Upside is Huge.

To put it in perspective, Bediako is way ahead of where Donte Hall was as a freshman, and I would love to have Donte on the roster. Don't agree with OP's post.
Having a Dante Hall would be huge for this team. However, Hall was a 22 year old in state kid who decided to make the best of his time at Bama. Bediako is far from home and lives in a much different era than Hall did just 5 years ago. For better or worse Bediako being in Tuscaloosa longer than 2 seasons will surprise me.

Reactions: winin11
I love Bediako. He showed flashes knocking down a couple threes and has good form on his free throws. He thrives on defense being able to defend the rim and guard multiple positions. Heā€™s raw offensively but he will be a terror in pick and roll/pop with an off-season to get stronger. Think Clint Capela but can shoot

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT