ADVERTISEMENT

Practice notes: Nov. 15

Ben_Jones

All American
Aug 4, 2011
Mostly Tuscaloosa, Ala.
Alabama was working in full pads today as we got our first look at the team during its preparation for Chattanooga on Saturday.
  • Korren Kirven continued to work first team at right guard. Other than that, the first team OL was unchanged. Kirven and Josh Casher rotated at RG on Saturday.

• The second team offensive line today, left to right, was Matt Wommack, Dallas Warmack, JC Hassenauer, Josh Casher, and Lester Cotton. So Cotton was practicing but doesn't appear to be the RG anymore.

• No Alphonse Taylor at practice. Given what Saban said on Monday, I'll probably stop providing daily updates on him here. If he's out there I'll let you know but if you don't see anything on him, consider him absent.

• Bo Scarbrough (knee) was practicing during individual drills and running behind the offensive line during some run game drills.

• Looked like Jamey Mosley might have been getting some run in the second team dime package, perhaps shadowing one of the ILBS. Don't believe I've seen that before this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.