ADVERTISEMENT

Tony Brown is about to blow up

waldoweant

All American
Mar 24, 2013
I thought he would have made more of an impact last year but looking back I'm not suprised. He was physically ready to play in the sec and may have played better in a less complicated system. And I don't want to get into the simplify the system conversation. We don't we just need Jr's and srs who know it. But if you look at how milliner and kirkpatrick did their freshman year u would see that they struggled as well. But both of them blew up afterwards And I think that tony is as talented as both of them maybe more. I'm hoping that tony has improved in the mental aspect of the game And I think he will show out this year. All he needs is to be on the field and he will start to click . I feel confident in saying that Cyrus will get out of the dog house and I think that he was acting way out of character. And when tony breaks out he and Cyrus will be talked about as two of the best corners in the sec. If we can get solid play from our safeties the negativity towards our secondary will turn to praise. And I'm looking for to happens soon. Hope I'm right

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News