ADVERTISEMENT

*** VANDERBILT SECCT GAME THREAD***

A "Final Four" run? You must be thinking softball. 😎

67cf0f18-a166-4730-8901-438ba7dd3f08_text.gif

I was somewhat dreading this game after hearing Vandy would be 100% healthy for the first time this season. Then I read where Pippen ran his mouth and the other 'Dores were talking like it's a revenge game for them tonight.

I haven't seen the full quote but apparently he made some comment to the effect of "Alabama is a very beatable team" and made it sound like they're looking forward to a UK rematch on Fri. I hope our players react and bring their top 5 opponent game (Gonzaga/Baylor/Houston) and not their bottom dweller SEC team game (A&M/UGA/Mizz).

Whatever happens, if we're going to get called for 30 fouls on Pippen anyway then make every single one of them count. If he's going to jump into someone and drop like wet blanket then help him fall a little faster. If he's going to flop 30 times he needs to feel it in the morning.

Personally don’t think pippens comments are out of line BUT, damn sure would take offense if I was playing for bama and this will be a good test of nuts for our players

Reactions: rcrequesr
I was somewhat dreading this game after hearing Vandy would be 100% healthy for the first time this season. Then I read where Pippen ran his mouth and the other 'Dores were talking like it's a revenge game for them tonight.

I haven't seen the full quote but apparently he made some comment to the effect of "Alabama is a very beatable team" and made it sound like they're looking forward to a UK rematch on Fri. I hope our players react and bring their top 5 opponent game (Gonzaga/Baylor/Houston) and not their bottom dweller SEC team game (A&M/UGA/Mizz).

Whatever happens, if we're going to get called for 30 fouls on Pippen anyway then make every single one of them count. If he's going to jump into someone and drop like wet blanket then help him fall a little faster. If he's going to flop 30 times he needs to feel it in the morning.
A & M is far from a bottom dweller. They finished tied with us in the SEC standings and have a better overall record. They just beat Florida for the second time this year. They're a good basketball team. We shouldn't have lost to them by 16 at home, but that wasn't a bad loss like Iona, Missouri, and Georgia were.

Reactions: rcrequesr
Lol, if nothing else Rojas is a solid. Vandy player thought he was going to throw his shoulder into Rojas to create space, Rojas did budge...

Reactions: onebamamaniax
So sick of pippen jumping into our guys and drawing fouls. Should not get rewarded for bouncing off of ppl in the paint uncontrolled

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT