ADVERTISEMENT

*** VANDERBILT SECCT GAME THREAD***

We should be ahead 16-18 right now. At some point Oats needs to emphasize the free throw line too. Ill never forget preseason this year he was asked if they worked on free throws during the off season after the UCLA game and he said no, no more than they have regularly. Ima still cheer my ass off for this team but damn I cant wait to get some wing players in that can take some pressure off of our guards.

Gotta cut out the dumb fouls and blow these whiney ass dudes off the court. Sick of seeing Pippens face lol

Playing hard. Should be up more like some have said, but keep the same intensity/effort defensively we will win by 20.

We should be ahead 16-18 right now. At some point Oats needs to emphasize the free throw line too. Ill never forget preseason this year he was asked if they worked on free throws during the off season after the UCLA game and he said no, no more than they have regularly. Ima still cheer my ass off for this team but damn I cant wait to get some wing players in that can take some pressure off of our guards.

Gotta cut out the dumb fouls and blow these whiney ass dudes off the court. Sick of seeing Pippens face lol
It’s been a really strong free throw shooting team. Tonight has sucked and could be a problem

Is anyone else not comfortable with this 10 point lead? I kinda feel like Bama should be up more and that worries me.

I feel like we played significantly better than them and should be up 20
Well, I guess I should have read the whole thread before posting. But yeah, I feel like Bama should be up by a lot more right now, and that worries me with the way they team can turn off the switch. Some teams can turn on the switch at a moment's notice; Bama can turn it off...

Not gonna be able to finish watching this game if they keep calling this bullshit for pippen while hes elbowing the shit out of Q

Pippen sucks dick. All he can do is act like he’s being molested
Yeah I had thought it would be great to have him tranfer in to Bama next season, but having watched his "play" tonight I don't know how well he'd fit in with this style. He may play differently if he was with a better collection of players.

Idc what yall say about JD if he can develope a mid range game he could be dangerous. His ability to rise above big guys in the paint and get buckets is impressive

Yeah I had thought it would be great to have him tranfer in to Bama next season, but having watched his "play" tonight I don't know how well he'd fit in with this style. He may play differently if he was with a better collection of players.
Id take him. With the guys we got coming in

Two offensive fours in a row not called properly. Bama will not get a fair shake with Pippen in the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT