ADVERTISEMENT

Where you got Bama and What’s your final 4?

D Isaiah T Billings-Clyde7

All American
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2016
The analyst are all teamed up against Bama. Everybody thinks Bama goes down round 1. This tournament is made out of things not going the way everyone thinks so maybe that will work in our favor.

I currently have Bama picked to lose to Texas tech round 2, but am climbing over that hill of Bama to the elite 8 lol. May get there by Thursday

Final 4
Kentucky
Texas Tech
Iowa
Arizona(beats UK for title)

If we win the first round by more than a narrow margin, the confidence boost will get us past tech I think.

We need to play better in the second half if we are going to win.

Reactions: BamaRJ
I got Bama making sweet 16

More of crimson glasses and Hope most likely

My final four
Arizona
Kentucky
Gonzaga
Kansas

Got Bama in Sweet 16 (not likely but couldn’t help myself),..

Final Four: Zags, Zona, UK, Tennessee

Zona beats UK in the Finals

Got Bama in Sweet 16 (not likely but couldn’t help myself),..

Final Four: Zags, Zona, UK, Tennessee

Zona beats UK in the Finals
Zona and Tennessee are in the same bracket Lou…

I have Duke, UK, Tennessee, and Kansas with Duke pulling off the win to send out Coach K.

Zona and Tennessee are in the same bracket Lou…

I have Duke, UK, Tennessee, and Kansas with Duke pulling off the win to send out Coach K.
Duke seems to be feeling the pressure of this K thing. Not handled the end of season particularly well and probably playing their worst ball of the year

Reactions: brown155
I got us losing to Texas Tech in the round of 32.
Zags, UCLA, Tennessee, Kansas with the Zags beating Kansas for the title.

The analyst are all teamed up against Bama. Everybody thinks Bama goes down round 1. This tournament is made out of things not going the way everyone thinks so maybe that will work in our favor.

I currently have Bama picked to lose to Texas tech round 2, but am climbing over that hill of Bama to the elite 8 lol. May get there by Thursday

Final 4
Kentucky
Texas Tech
Iowa
One and done.

Gonzaga
UCLA
UAB
Jacksonville State

• Haha
Reactions: onebamamaniax
Round of 32, then home. The Final Four...don't care. I just want to see some quality games sprinkled with a few upsets.

Iowa, Arizona, Texas Tech, and Baylor. Obviously that puts Bama losing to Tech in the round of 32.

Final 4
Kentucky
Texas Tech
Iowa
I did 25 brackets. Four serious one tho and this is one of my final 4s twice. One with Arizona winning and one with UK. The others I have Gonzaga and Texas Tech winning. I also have Tennessee in one of my final 4s believe or not.

Side note I let espn randomly select one brack and i swear to god it came up with Alabama and AU in the championship game. With AU winning. But i changed that non sense lol.

i have a couple of brackets...one I have us losing to Rutgers and the other going down to Tech

Final Four
Gonzaga
KY
Arizona
Iowa

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT