ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread: Alabama basketball vs. Stanford

A bright side. Our bigs can move with the ball. Will work out well in league play

Jones has 2 rebounds 3 fouls 3 turnovers
This point forward illusion needs to be dispelled
He needs to rebound defend and get whatever garbage points he can
Some people still think that will change. Oats is in that group I guess.

Every says we will live and die by the 3m will win big and lose big. Yet yall cry when we have one of those games versus a really good team

Terrible game tonight, but this is a very good Stanford team. They will win a lot of games this year.

Just disappointing. You can’t lose like this early or whenever. I think we will be ok and hope we can win the next two, but just hate seeing what we’ve continued to see over the years with bama basketball. This senior class has to play better. Simple as that.

Reactions: vegas man
Oats needs to play a 9 man rotation and let the guys get the rhythm of the season. This is piss poor basketball. What Oats is known for is high scoring offense and aggressive defense. We are doing neither!

Reactions: vegas man
Turned it off. Done watching this BS.

This is Stanfords first game of the year and already looks better than we will all year. We look the EXACT same as last year. Sloppy, undisciplined and soft defense.
So um yeah, Stanford will be a top 15 program with Davis and Williams. Could care less about this game. Oats already said we will play most on the roster until league play and get it down to a smaller rotation. Theres a reason oats offense did so well in the sec last year. The league isn't setup to defend him and it will end up the same this year. Just a game shots aren't falling. Will definitely happen

Stanford about to double up Bama on the boards while shooting 50%+ from the field...we said Herb, Bruner, and Rojas needed to be ready to work...not wrong

Most disappointing part is Bama isn’t even competitive with Stanford...just a straight ass whooping

Turned it off. Done watching this BS.

This is Stanfords first game of the year and already looks better than we will all year. We look the EXACT same as last year. Sloppy, undisciplined and soft defense.
How can we have this same look season after season with all of the talent we have? I am completely flabbergasted.

Yeah this BS is getting turned off. Sick and tired of us sucking ass every single year. I just want ONE year where we are actually good. Is that really too much to ask? I guess it is for Bama Basketball!
#fairweatherfans 1 game. Why didn't you cry about this game 1?

Good lord guys. Y’all are acting like we won’t win a game all year. If you think we’re that bad don’t watch anymore and quit posting about it. It’s game 2 of the season. Oats is a good coach. We have good players. NO ONE played well tonight. No one. Ok either end of the floor. When you do that against a real good team, this is what it looks like. We’re gonna improve.

Good lord guys. Y’all are acting like we won’t win a game all year. If you think we’re that bad don’t watch anymore and quit posting about it. It’s game 2 of the season. Oats is a good coach. We have good players. NO ONE played well tonight. No one. Ok either end of the floor. When you do that against a real good team, this is what it looks like. We’re gonna improve.
No we’ve won one

How can we have this same look season after season with all of the talent we have? I am completely flabbergasted.
This is an 18-20 win team. Hilarious yall cry after 1 game vs a top 15 talented team

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT