ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ Game thread: Alabama vs. Furman

Did Juwan Gary die or something? Dude had 7 points on 3 of 4 shooting and three rebounds in the first half. Hasn't played in the second .
I will never understand this . Easily one of the best guys we have . Starting to believe that oatmeal doesn’t know what he’s doing

Pe

We've played as hard as we can and had multiple stops and we still can't score. Hope I am wrong but I think it's going back to 17 in a minute.
Thats because herb goes to the rims 75% of the time. Blocked 5 times last game. Clanking them off the rim today. Jeesh

1 thing nobody can say: Furman is playing harder than us right now

Exactly. Bucky is trash and would have us dishing out cash to all players. He took $$$$

Okay so we are getting our butts beat by a bunch of 1/2 and 1 Stars. That’s impressive....let JD watch this some more and he’ll have to learn how to speak Russian, Greek, Spanish, Italian or Chinese.

Reactions: Crimson_bloodbath
So much better energy this half. Cut into the lead big time. Gotta keep playing harder than them to keep cutting into it. Gary playing damn good

Okay so we are getting our butts beat by a bunch of 1/2 and 1 Stars. That’s impressive....let JD watch this some more and he’ll have to learn how to speak Russian, Greek, Spanish, Italian or Chinese.
Stars don't matter when building a team. These Furman guys are a dime a dozen. Find 8 of them to play together and you have something special.

Or he sees that he can come in and play immediately.

Take every CAJ player out. Reese cant defend. Herb keeps going to the rim and can't. Petty cant score. Here's where the lead grows.

We are too aggressive on defense. We don't want to guard and make things hard. We just want to pressure and get the ball back.

Watch primo on defense and say he's ready for the NBA. Once they watch film they won't touch him with a 12 ft pole

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT