ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread: No. 6 Alabama at No. 20 Arkansas

The fix is in. Refs will not let bama win this game. This is the worst referring ive seen probably ever. Oats needs to get T’d up and get the boys going.

Reactions: tideitude
you have to take petty and herb out. they bring no energy once again. herb played himself out of player of the year as fast as he joined the conversation. you have to roll with JQ, SHACK, PRIMO, ELLIS, AND BRUNER. cant play herb petty and Reese. all wasted space in a physical matchup. and herb continues to clank off the rim.
Welcome! You’re late. There is a reason you NEVER see a JQ, Shack, Primo, Ellis and Bruner lineup.....

you have to take petty and herb out. they bring no energy once again. herb played himself out of player of the year as fast as he joined the conversation. you have to roll with JQ, SHACK, PRIMO, ELLIS, AND BRUNER. cant play herb petty and Reese. all wasted space in a physical matchup. and herb continues to clank off the rim.
The 🤡 again lol, what has Ellis, shack, primo done tonight?

I don't know which game you're watching!
Same one as you my friend, officiating is horrible both ways we just notice it more when the calls go against us. EVERY fan base in the SEC thinks the officials are against them. More calls have certainly have gone against us, but they damn sure have blown plenty on our end as well. I just grew up listening to Auburn fans bitch about officiating every time they lost and it makes me sick.

Roll Tide my friend!’

Reactions: 50 Pesos
yes we do actually. and it'll come. I'm not late. Just been working while I watch
To rest those other guys or foul trouble. We aren't play that lineup by choice. We wouldn't be anywhere near where we are this year if you take away Herb, Petty and Reese. Not even close.

How many times does JQ get to just drive to the rim and jump into a 7 footer and turn it over. He’s good for about 12 of those a game.

Reactions: frazor
To rest those other guys or foul trouble. We aren't play that lineup by choice. We wouldn't be anywhere near where we are this year if you take away Herb, Petty and Reese. Not even close.
here we go. exact lineup as I said. not surprised tho, are you

Arkansas getting all the hustle balls...refs and missing shots is demoralizing, but a long way to go

BTW Bruner is a smart basketball player...struggling to move but makes good plays

We can’t get a defensive rebound unless it’s uncontested. So frustrating to watch Arkansas get offensive rebound after offensive rebound.

Reactions: Bama#15
If I’m Oats and they lose this game I say I’ll take the fine with my raise cause the refs in this game is unacceptable

Coach called it the other day can’t have Herb getting so many fouls. Note that tonight refs have called everything, but no one else has 4. Herb is the reason for so much good with this team, but also hurts us when he’s having to sit and those missed shots at the basket. Tough one.

Same one as you my friend, officiating is horrible both ways we just notice it more when the calls go against us. EVERY fan base in the SEC thinks the officials are against them. More calls have certainly have gone against us, but they damn sure have blown plenty on our end as well. I just grew up listening to Auburn fans bitch about officiating every time they lost and it makes me sick.

Roll Tide my friend!’
25 FTs for Arky
5 for Bama
Speaks for itself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT