ADVERTISEMENT

Odd choice of words

budog

All American
Gold Member
Oct 19, 2005
At 14-19 Antoine Davis says: “I feel like I got cheated”. I definitely understand the young man wanting to break the record, but to say he got cheated seems odd.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

I definitely understand the young man wanting to break the record, but to say he got cheated seems odd.
Nowadays it always seems like it is someone else's fault you didn't succeed. If I recall Davis missed on four straight three point attempts with a few minutes left in his last game as a collegiate player. All he had to do was sink one of those shots to tie the record. It wasn't meant to be.

He has a right to feel cheated! But the facts are that “Pistol Pete” has and deserves the record! There’s only one Pete and personally I’m glad that he still has the record!
ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Reactions: lainey2020
He got to play 5 seasons due to covid... yet he feels cheated. Jesus.

I thought he had handled this well until now. 5 seasons, losing team record... and feel cheated because no post season tourneys will let your small school with a losing record in.

At 14-19 Antoine Davis says: “I feel like I got cheated”. I definitely understand the young man wanting to break the record, but to say he got cheated seems odd.

ROLL TIDE!!!!
I don’t think anyone from the three point era should be allowed to surpass the player in the era where shots only counted 2 points.

We are advanced enough to separate these records .. Maravich deserves his own column, in my opinion.
Davis can be atop the modern day bball leader board .

I don’t think anyone from the three point era should be allowed to surpass the player in the era where shots only counted 2 points.

We are advanced enough to separate these records .. Maravich deserves his own column, in my opinion.
Davis can be atop the modern day bball leader board .
And of course, Pete played when Freshmen were not eligible to play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT