ADVERTISEMENT

*** VANDERBILT SECCT GAME THREAD***

What happens when you cant run half court sets even when the coach is directing traffic.
The problem is shitty half-court sets that all gear around getting a 3. Too much standing around and watching one on one hoping to get a 3 up.

I will repeat .. this team is the most frustrating group of players, poorly coached, turnover prone least bunch of leaders that have worn crimson
A bleeping embarrassment to lose the lead

Reactions: G.O.A.T-23
Its mind boggling to understand if its Oats or our guys when it comes to offense. In these situations you gotta be able to run a set on offense to get a good shot. Run a double screen up top. Something good god

Reactions: G.O.A.T-23
Maybe if JD spent more time practicing and less in the tattoo parlor he'd be worth a flip.
He played well tonight, 7 assists and just 1 turnover is elite PG play. Maybe if Oats gets his head out of his own ass, this team would be worth something.

This Love Fest that the announcers have with Scotty Pippen and Scotty Pippen Jr is sickening.
Looks like the officiating crew has a Love fest with the Pippen family as well. $$$$$

Reactions: tidertimintn
How long until Oats realizes free throws can lose a tournament? Would be my first question in the presser. He can preach about turnovers or rebounding or field goal percentage. But if we make our free throws we win. Ready for next year and hopefully a new mindset cuz these guys got no fight. Proud of Bediako and JD tho. Theyve continued to get better while the rest of the team either makes shots or mentally folds

It just doesn’t even seem like anybody gives a shit on this team. Talk about a bunch of soft b!tches. I don’t want a single player back from this team

Mercy. What an awful game to watch.

Had the game in hand and then the dumb took over.

Officials killed us with some terrible calls in the first half that left us in foul trouble with all of our guards but JD in foul trouble.

45 free throws for Vandy. 45... free.... throws... in a tournament game no less. How often has any team shot 40 free throws in an SEC tournament game that didn't go to overtime?

,,!,, these officials. Had I been Oats I would have been tossed with around 10 minutes left in the game. Stackhouse worked those officials all game long and he benefited from it.

I hope the Cats put 150 on Vandy and Pippen gets hammered so often his arm wears out shooting free throws while they get blown out of tampa. Most frustrating player to watch play against us in 20 years or more. He's a great player that figured out he can draw fouls anytime anywhere even when there's no actual foul.

That whole team is full of bitches. Robbins was rolling around the floor like he got hit with a bat or something on his 5th foul.

That brand of basketball Vandy is playing is just miserable to watch. All they got is flopping and crying about every call.

Reactions: tidertimintn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT