ADVERTISEMENT

What Bama Needs Going Forward

1) Will Anderson and Dallas Turner need to turn it up and have more control of games by themselves. They definitely have the capability
2) Give Gibbs as many touches as possible. Easily our best player not named Bryce.
3) Play #56 at Center. Last year at the end of the season, I saw a difference when he played, and I’ve seen the difference this year.
4) Eli Ricks is legit. Play him and simplify his role.
5) This Coaching staff has to step as well and motivate all this damn talent we have! Everything is right there in front of Team to go get.

It's up to us to make this site work.

Kelly, Tony, Harper and others are doing what they can to bring Tide Illustrated back to where it was before, well we all know what happened. I appreciate their efforts to make this site the leader in reporting Bama Sports. We have the best writer in Alabama in Tony T on this site. We have the best Basketball analyst in Harper. We have fantastic National Reporters. Kelly can only make this site better if we help him. We all need to contact people that use to be on the site and ask them to come back and give Tide Illustrated a fair shot. I think they will be surprised with the upgrade that Kelly and Company are offering.

Who you got in the World Series?

I am a Saint Louis Cardinal fan and we have won more World Series than any National League team!
We are not in it but normally I’d pull for the National League team! I am pulling for the Phillies!
I can’t pull for Houston because of their recent cheating scandal. I am an old fart who is a sports purest so I will not cheer for Houston!
That being said I’d like to hear of your response’s.
Please if you don’t care about the World Series or don’t like baseball just don’t respond to this post. Thank You!
ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Football Recruiting Wilkin Formby talks Alabama, recruiting top players after homecoming win

Tide Illustrated caught up with Alabama commit Wilkin Formby to talk about Alabama after Northridge's homecoming win on Friday.

Pick the Winners, Week 9

Another tough week of picking and the week winner was CodieB with 10 right and the tiebreaker on the score. Week 9 is upon us and even though Bama is off, the game must go on. As always the tiebreaker is the score on Game 12, Pick the score and the leading rusher for the winning team.

1. Oklahoma v. Iowa State

2. Baylor v. Texas Tech

3. TCU v. West Virginia

4. Pitt v. North Carolina

5. Notre Dame v. Syracuse

6. Oklahoma State v. Kansas State.

7. Ohio State v. Penn State

8. Ole Miss v. Texas A&M

9. Kentucky v. Tennessee

10. Missouri v. South Carolina

11. Arkansas v. Auburn

12. Florida v. Georgia in Jacksonville (Pick the Score and the leading rusher for the winning team with his yardage.)

Cormani comments on committing to Miami

Here’s a comment below that I quote: my question is: does Saban CONTROL how NIL monies flow?
Which begs the question: HOW EXACTLY DOES NIL WORK?…from when a dollar is created to when a player has the cash???

BayouBull said:
IMO, if he's committed to Miami, we have a good chance to flip him. They are a sub-500 team that may lose another 2 or 3 games and not even see a bowl game. This young man needs to get back to Bama for an official.
My opinion big$$$ nil and Nick will not match
Reactions: Bama 28

Football Recruiting 'He's the next one': 2024 QB Sayin draws comparisons to Bryce Young

Five-star quarterback Julian Sayin is no stranger to comparisons, as he was recently linked to fellow California native Bryce Young. Read more about the 2024 signal-caller who has been perused by Alabama.

Vince Dooley just passed today

Al legend has passed R.I.P. Coach!

Nick Saban on the Passing of Vince Dooley

“Vince Dooley was one of my favorite people in the world and a wonderful friend to the entire Saban family. Vince represented the University of Georgia and all of college football with tremendous integrity and class as both a coach and athletics director. No place was that more evident than his impact on the young men he led over a lifetime as a coach. Terry and I are deeply saddened to learn of his passing and our thoughts and prayers go out to his wife Barbara and their entire family. He will be missed by many.”

Statistics After Week#8

Bama continues to slide down in the rankings in both Total Offense and Defense:

Total Offense--#15 in the nation and #5 in the SEC behind #1 Tennessee, # 2 Georgia, #12 Ole Miss and #14 Arkansas.

Total Defense--#15 in the nation and #3 in the SEC behind #4 Georgia and #14 Kentucky.

I think this off week comes at a great time to correct some issues both on the offensive and defensive side of the ball.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT