ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball ⚾️ Game Thread: Alabama @ No. 1 Auburn

If there was a team that could get a result in Auburn this season, it would be this team. Kentucky probably gets the scalp without the Washington injury.

It will be wild over there. The only way to keep the gymnastics school under control is to knock down shots early and don't let them build a huge lead. If 10 plays like he did last time, we're in trouble. We got Eric Montross JR in foul trouble early so didn't have to deal with him much but I think his height and rebounding ability will give us issues on the offensive glass and ally oops. Need our guards to be hot from outside and au plays pretty tough D. I think it's one of those games much like the last meeting, give yourself a shot with under 5 minutes and then gotta step up and make plays.

If Bama can play like they did against Gonzaga and Baylor, I like their chances against anyone. Can they be consistent now? Have not showed they can yet.

Would love to beat the Barn at home. Would be epic.

If Bama keeps it within 20 I will be surprised. At Mizzou and UGA you see stretches where the opponent scores on 6-7 straight posessions. If Bama let's AU have that type of success you'll see a 44-19 type halftime score.

Oats has been laying out some bait with the postgame comments Saturday, "We won't overlook Auburn." Then trolled the size of Auburn Arena. I like it.

Reactions: pfaud001
That is what you said about the Baylor game. Tide has lost one game all year by that amount.

With seven losses for the year that would be about a little over 14% accurate. Pretty close to Bama's 19% three point shooting average.

With seven losses for the year that would be about a little over 14% accurate. Pretty close to Bama's 19% three point shooting average.
Was talking about margin of defeat. Lost to Memphis by 14- only game they lost by that many points.

No way of knowing how this team will play. Maybe we come out like Rojas. Testicles to the wall. Oh, and why do I have to see Hillary reading to me every time I open this page ?

I hate that this team does this to us. When we think this team is a lost cause, they go and beat a very good Baylor team. Now Hope has creeped back in and I can't help but think Bama pulls this one out. I know deep down that they will let me down tonight but Hope has me thinking otherwise. I guess since she left UGA she made a pit stop in T-Town on her way to Texas A&M...

Incase you're wondering what the hell I'm talking about...

CNO said there are things to clean up from the matchup in Tuscaloosa. Just looking back:

-We shot 34.8% from the field, Auburn 44.8%.
-Jabari Smith had a big game, Rojas in the rotation only helps.
-We kept Kessler on the bench, surely with the way JD is getting in the paint now, we have a great chance to neutralize him, as well as JQ on an upswing.

I hate that this team does this to us. When we think this team is a lost cause, they go and beat a very good Baylor team. Now Hope has creeped back in and I can't help but think Bama pulls this one out. I know deep down that they will let me down tonight but Hope has me thinking otherwise. I guess since she left UGA she made a pit stop in T-Town on her way to Texas A&M...

Incase you're wondering what the hell I'm talking about...

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: G.O.A.T-23
Bama shoots well in that arena. Sometimes things just work out. I think the barn is the better team, but if we make 3s and play defense, we can win it. I think we lose, but I do see a way for us to win.
We can win. I agree auburn is better and also a bad matchup for us. Going to need to play one of those “we aren’t actually this good” type games lol. Maybe we explode from 3

Playing solid. Need the shots to fall. I know that takes zero basketball knowledge but… I mean if the shots would fall that would be ideal

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT